Possibilities of a DIR-F??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
Well, I guess I'll take that road then.

I guess I was under the same impression as Ken.

I have too many irons in the fire to make anymore commitments. It seems like I have something lined up already when a dive gets planned, but hey that's life, and people can't put their lives on hold.

Derek, I hope you find what you looking for, but with my course schedule, I'm pretty much out the rest of the season. So I'm going to do the graceful thing, and bow out.

If you want PM me, and I'll send some money to help.

Hopefully I'll run into you guys & gals sometime.

Eric

I guess I am going to have to bow out with Eric. Believe me, all summer long I have followed the posts, and wished that I could join all of you for different events. But, as they say life got in the way.

It is always difficult to start up anything new with large groups of people. We all have busy lives, different schedules, medical problems, and family obligations that we must meet.

As I have read the different posts, I've often thought, I am a lousy club member (and should I even consider myself one?). I have never met any of you face to face, and did not dive once this summer for a variety of different reasons. I enjoy your posts, I live the commaraderie (sp?) of the group, and feel as though everyone has alot to offer.

So, I will probably have to beg off as a member.

Take care, and hopefully I will meet all of you face to face in the future.

BTW, Derek, sorry for hijacking the thread.

Pam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom