Possibly moving to Chatham area...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Briteri

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
so I am looking to meet fellow divers in the area to be buddies with.

What do you say??? :eyebrow:

I am currently in S Mexico until next month but in the summer I will be in the area...

Hi Briteri : Glad to hear you are considering moving to the area, there are a few shops in the area and this is the Sarnia Underwater clubs position on the local ones that we all deal with. the Sarnia Underwater club now communicates thru the Facebook page for any local diving and meetings will be posted on that site. here is the local dive shops who all offer diving in the area. anytime you want to get a hold of any of our members post it on our Facebook page.
Upon request, the Sarnia Underwater Club will only make recommendations to Scuba Diving organizations with which the membership has
had numerous dealings and rate very good or better. The Sarnia Underwater Club will not recommend one preferred supplier over another.
We are currently recommending the following organizations, alphabetically;
Crosscurrent Divers London
Dive Inn Port Huron MI
Dive With Mar London
London Scuba Center London
Red Devil Scuba Chatham
Travel Sports London
These organizations often dive and offer courses in the Sarnia area. Check directly with them for diving instruction options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom