Post a Great Dive Story... Win a Prize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkRider

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be the sole judge of this writing contest... Neither myself nor my employees are eligible to win the prize. The prize will be determined by myself, my employees and the winning writer. The prize will be valued at up to $50 and will be Scuba Related. The prize will not be redeemable for cash. The first 100 diving stories posted here will be considered entries. Entries beyond the first 100 will not be eligible to win the prize. Stories may be true or fictional but must be related to recreational scuba diving. All other rules are at the sole discretion of me, myself and I. At the end of the contest the winner will be contacted through scubaboard.com and awarded the prize. Please do not post questions about the contest in the thread. Send questions via private message. Stories are limited to 750 words. Good Luck!

We're holding this contest to make Scubaboard more exciting and to get you to tell your friends about it. This should be fun... and provide some great reading.

Back
Top Bottom