Post a pic of your gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charged

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
When I dive, I always try to take a respecful observation of other divers equipment and ask them questions. This is because, as a new diver, theres so much I can learn from other peoples setups. Would you folks care to post some pics of your gear and be ready to get asked questions if necassary?

This is my gear. I buy all the masks i like ( so far 4 ) and just bought Halcyon bp/w and SP Jetfins.

Ready! :)

Attachments

• scuba gear 1.jpg
    scuba gear 1.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 10,895

Oceanic Islander BCD (backinflated), Atomic Aquatics (split-)fins, 5mm Farmer's Jane wetsuit + hooded vest, Aqualung Kronos reg + ABS octo, Titos Cyclops mask, Suunto Gekko.

Gear everywhere on a dive ramp

Attachments

• P5290039.jpg
    P5290039.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 735
It was a great day at the PDO, a swim in excess of three hours (the drop off is way the heck offshore) gave the old Jets a workout. Then a little sun on the beach to warm back up. Voit single stage, twin hose 50 Fathom, steel 72, Voit Snug Pack, don't need no stink'n BC.

P6170004.jpg

N

Back
Top Bottom