Post Apocalyptic Coz Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flights are booked for 9/4 - 9/10 into CUN. No dives or place booked yet, but looking at staying at Palmar condos with another couple and their daughter. Three of us will be diving. Currently discussing this with Living Underwater. A little disappointed they no longer have 120 tanks at this time.

Flights are booked for 9/4 - 9/10 into CUN. No dives or place booked yet, but looking at staying at Palmar condos with another couple and their daughter. Three of us will be diving. Currently discussing this with Living Underwater. A little disappointed they no longer have 120 tanks at this time.
Say what? Seriously? If so, Jeremy is getting crossed off the list.

Say what? Seriously? If so, Jeremy is getting crossed off the list.

He says he is changing out old tanks. I think it's temporary, but it might be until things return to normal.

sounds like a bunch of us will be there that week.

Could someone confirm this?

The first 2 are the regular ones they give you on the plane and the 3rd one is a health check form for Covid that you can do online. I was there last month and only had to do the Covid form leaving Cancun.

Could someone confirm this?
Yes, those are the sites for the forms, and not all planes carry them so it's good to do the Immigration form in advance, up to 30 days in advance as the site won't go further. The second link is for the Customs form but it won't accept a future date more than three days in advance. The third link gets blocked by google, my virus program, safari, etc. so skip it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom