Post Apocalyptic Coz Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See if you can move up seat rows so you can be behind fewer people.
It's been a few months, but the FAs got hostile on planes when anyone tried that. The airlines charge for moving forward and they need the money.

My flight is scheduled to land at 11:15 on . If I don't make the 1:00 pm ferry, then we are waiting until 5:00 pm for the next one.

I might not mind, but the wife may not be excited about it.
you have a driver? I can suggest one and he will take you to a great Taco place and wait with you till its close to the ferry time...1700 Peso RT. Private ride.

His email... forsale_jose@hotmail.com>

It's been a few months, but the FAs got hostile on planes when anyone tried that. The airlines charge for moving forward and they need the money.

Plane is full ahead of our seats, so no moving. I was hoping for an upgrade, but it doesn't look that way.

you have a driver? I can suggest one and he will take you to a great Taco place and wait with you till its close to the ferry time...1800 Peso RT. Private ride.

I have Jose Rivera picking us up $45 one way.

I didn't mean to do it unauthorized but to check into changing seats online.

Plane is full ahead of our seats, so no moving. I was hoping for an upgrade, but it doesn't look that way.

So much for that idea. What airline? We came in on United and it was about a third full.

I have Jose Rivera picking us up $45 one way.
If you dont make the 1:00 ferry, ask him ( he will probably offer) to take you to lunch in Morales....and offer to buy him lunch too!:)..cool little taco joint!

So much for that idea. What airline? We came in on United and it was about a third full.

Delta. Plane is about half full. We're in the exit row.

When I try to fill out this form, it demands I declare items above what's allowed without duty. I can't get around it, or not answer it. Any help??

I'm seeing problem. If I say I am coming into Terminal 4, it demands to know the excess I am carrying with me. If I pick Terminal 3, it lets me answer the standard questions. Delta says I am arriving at Terminal 4. Jose says he will be waiting for me at Terminal 4. What gives with terminal 4 and the excess part of the form?

When I try to fill out this form, it demands I declare items above what's allowed without duty. I can't get around it, or not answer it. Any help??
That site is difficult to use. I gave up. Did you check None?
upload_2020-9-3_18-59-26.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom