Suggestion Post moved mystery?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First, it was a "Reported Content" thread so you couldn't read it after the fact anyway. It was either moved to "In Process" or "Closed" depending on it's status. Has a mod talked to you about your report?

When a user reports a post, a new thread is started in the back room "Unclaimed Cases" section with the reporter as the OP. The thread is then moved to "In Process" once a mod has claimed it. Once we have completed the process it is moved to the "Closed Cases" section for future reference and possibly revisiting.

When moving the thread there is a check box for notifying the OP. Usually we uncheck this since they wouldn't be able to see the thread anyway.

However, since we are human sometimes that check box gets overlooked.

We will find the mod responsible and dock their pay for a week.

We will find the mod responsible and dock their pay for a week.
Two weeks. I want their decoder ring too. :D

Decoder ring. That may explain why I have no idea what's going on half the time.

Can I have one please?

First, it was a "Reported Content" thread so you couldn't read it after the fact anyway. It was either moved to "In Process" or "Closed" depending on it's status. Has a mod talked to you about your report?
Nope. Otherwise this wouldn't be a mystery. Add one more week to their sentence.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom