Post-Stabilization, proDAD Mercalli plugin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ali.Q8

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,

I've been heavily involved in aerial photography and videography using remote controlled helicopters for about 2 years now.

one of most valuable tools I have for video production is the proDAD Mercalli stabilization plugin:

proDAD - Mercalli -- Video Stabilizer

Since I went into diving, I tried shooting video and although less severe, shots do seem shaky at times. which is ok since you can cut them out. but what if that shot contains some valuable subject..

I believe this tool will definitely come in handy . It does a very good job for HD videos in almost non destructive way. Check out the samples in the webpage above. No I am not advertising :) , I just wanted to share this information. As I gain more experience in diving and buoancy, I may begin taking videos and am almost sure this tool will come in handy.

it comes as plugins for some major editing apps like Premiere. I am currently using Sony Vegas Pro and it works like a charm in it.

Cheers
Ali

Hi Billy, yea I wish I'm an apple guy.. but I am tending to love how sony vegas makes it all fun.. so I invested in a high end PC for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom