Postcards from Coz : Moonie and LuLu's Big Adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I love to do underwater photography! Although many times the fish move so fast that all I get is a picture of fish butt.
This time all I got was LuLu's butt! Dang that lizard can move fast!

missed again.jpg

Better luck on the next dive. I'll just keep shooting.

Later, :mooner:
Moonie & LuLu

PS
I will keep that shot though. :wink:

Last edited:
Well Lulu has to show off her pics and rub salt water in my wounds.
So here's today's postcard from LuLu written in lipstick. :kiss2:

No fish butts here!.jpg

Moonie and LuLu

Nice white spotted filefish!

It's a beautiful day here in Cozumel. We're spending a lazy day by the pool. LuLu does love to lay in the sun!

by the pool.jpg

Moonie & LuLu

ah 3 days + the 1.5hrs left today, then off to DIA to pick up my mom, Friday to do the yard work and such. Saturday Mom gets our son for the week and we head to Denver to catch a flight out on Sunday....... yeah i've already checked out of work for the week and on cruise

You are killing me Moonie. I still have 4 more days of work to go.

same here :(

i find that torturing myself by browsing scubaboard while sitting on another worthless conference call only makes it worse and makes the time go by even slower. ugh.

Sorry about that guys :mooner: , but I wanted you to see the gal I met by the pool today.
She was a looker!

all the single ladies.jpg

Kinda uppity though. She wouldn't answer any of my questions and hogged the shower all day.

Moonie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom