Potential dive at Gilboa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Bob and I will be in Ohio June 27-July 5th.

We are thinking about making a trip to Gilboa for a day of weekday diving some day June 29-July 3.

Bob's never been to Gilboa so I'll be giving him the full tour but we'll probably be spending most of our time on the deep side. Couple long dives, doing deco on the shallow side.

Anyone game? While we won't be doing any campfire stores, as I don't think I can convince my mom to watch our dogs for more than just a day, I will sweeten the deal with one of the latest and greatest student stores.... PHOSPHATE CANCER. Trust me, about a 1000 times better than the rubber bands, even I lost my normal cool composure over this one.

Bob and I will be in Ohio June 27-July 5th.

We are thinking about making a trip to Gilboa for a day of weekday diving some day June 29-July 3.

Bob's never been to Gilboa so I'll be giving him the full tour but we'll probably be spending most of our time on the deep side. Couple long dives, doing deco on the shallow side.

Anyone game? While we won't be doing any campfire stores, as I don't think I can convince my mom to watch our dogs for more than just a day, I will sweeten the deal with one of the latest and greatest student stores.... PHOSPHATE CANCER. Trust me, about a 1000 times better than the rubber bands, even I lost my normal cool composure over this one.

Gilboa in Summer??? As much as I would like to see you and Meet Bob and hear the story.. I dont go anywhere near Gilboa in the Summer..

I may be up to it. Week day diving is the best way to dive Gilboa in the Summer. I'll monitor the thread to see where this goes.

Paula

Gilboa in Summer??? As much as I would like to see you and Meet Bob and hear the story.. I dont go anywhere near Gilboa in the Summer..

The only way we are doing is is as a weekday. I wouldn't come anywhere near that place on a weekend.

I might be interested just depends upon work.
Phosphate cancer better than the rubber bands??Gotta be good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom