Power Inflator length?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aussie82

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So I have a WTX3 wing. I find the power inflator is too long. Is there a shorter version I can buy?

Thanks,

Alastair

Yes, they make them in 12" [If you mean the corrugated hose] and the corrugations in different types...Large round, large elliptical and smaller round....I use the smaller round on my Apeks WTX4...It's more compact....And although I like the larger metal buttons and precise air control of the Apeks inflator, the configuration [design]of the more standard inflator [mouth piece] is easier to use underwater....Also seems to work better w/the smaller diameter corrugated hose.....But it's more a personal preference w/divers........

So I have a WTX3 wing. I find the power inflator is too long. Is there a shorter version I can buy?

Thanks,

Alastair

Although not Apeks I have swapped out all the 16" corrugated hoses on my wings with 12" hoses and find the length much better. I get mine from DGX. Click on link and scroll down page.

BCD Parts and Components - Dive Gear Express

Back
Top Bottom