Prescription masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So no one responded to info@seavisionusa.com? That’s odd as I had a completely different experience. I found them to be very responsive. They list a phone number for international calls so I am pretty sure they do ship outside USA. That’s unfortunate. I have no alternative suggestions.

I have used Prescription Dive Masks four times now. They advertise any prescription in any mask. Used Seavision once, the prescription was dead on but the mask they provided hurt the bottom of my nose after 40 minutes. I would not chance purchasing a mask without trying it after that experience. I believe Seavision to be a good outfit, but they are not able to put a prescription in the masks I use.

Welcome to Prescription Dive Masks 1-800-538-2878.

Local San Diego Company with a great reputation!

That's the company I use. I always just send them a mask, as I like the way the Oceanic Ion fits my face and want that particular mask. They have always provided me with satisfactory service.

I've also used Leonard Maggiore, in New York ... which was also linked earlier. Once again, they made me a good mask. But I prefer the San Diego company for the manner in which they build in the bifocals.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

So no one responded to info@seavisionusa.com? That’s odd as I had a completely different experience. I found them to be very responsive. They list a phone number for international calls so I am pretty sure they do ship outside USA. That’s unfortunate. I have no alternative suggestions.

Today they replied!

I sent my mask to these guys and got bifocal in the left (solely for checking guages) and regular distance lens in the right. I have astigmatism in both eyes - both different. The lenses they installed are perfect. Highly recommended. HOME
Did get the full bifocal or the little round reader in the left? My face shape is such I will need to send in my mask. Any issue with leaking at the inserts?

SeavisionUSA does not reply to my emails. I tried to ask advice for choosing between their 2100 and Ultra mask models and international shipping. Obviously they don't want to ship overseas.
Any other companies with similar product? (ground full prescription mask lenses like Seavision, not glue on lenses)

Since you are in Europe, it might be worth checking Pingel Optik in Germany.
A former collegue recommended them.

Since you are in Europe, it might be worth checking Pingel Optik in Germany.
A former collegue recommended them.

Thanks. I can't figure out from their webpage if these are glue on lenses on fully ground mask lenses. I have a local optical shop who makes great glue on lenses too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom