President Trump Pulls U.S. Out of the Paris Climate Accord

Do you think President Trump made the right choice?

• Yes

Votes: 49 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 46 48.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those that remember the series Doby GIllis. Maynard G Krebs had bad reactions to the word WORK

Nice, but wrong. In this case the places that could claim the title in a non-dirty-word sense instead for some reason call themselves other names. Like
A Jesuit, Catholic institution anchored in Baltimore, Loyola University Maryland is steeped in nearly 165 years of academic excellence, tradition, and a commitment to the liberal arts education that prepares students to explore and discover fundamental truths about the world and their place in it.
(emphasis mine).
"Liberal university" is a tautology and "conservative university" is an oxymoron. But then of course one either gets that or one never will.

So, do you have any critique of the content of that first video and MIT Professor Dr. Lindzen? What about the second one, do you have any critique of the second video or it's content or Dr. Frank?

I find it interesting you felt it necessary to attack the credibility of the first video when it made quite benign claims; simply put that climate change, the real science of it, has been hijacked by special interest and politics, a very innocuous and non-controversial claim.

Do you typically just look for minute reasons to convince yourself it's ok to ignore/discount sources when you don't agree with what they present?

He, why do you need to be so agressive?

Where did I say that I was against the the content?

Where did I say that I firmly believed in the CO2 being responsible for climate change?

If you want to have my opinion, the CO2/Warmer temperatures is a bit like the egg and the chicken. Which one came first?

When it comes to the video, I have a PhD. I am prepared to read quite a lot, but before I do so, I am always checking the background of the author. If the author's reputation "smells", I do not take the time to read or watch. Life is too short.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom