Presidents Day Giant Stride Dive Trip 2-18-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shucksun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Divers,

Join me on the Giant Stride dive boat for a three tank dive on Presidents Day, 2019. We plan to dive the Olympic Wreck, an Oil Rig, and a Palos Verde Reef. Lunch and snacks included at $150 per person. The Olympic Wreck is my favorite off shore destination, sitting on the sand in 95' of water it is a true shipwreck with interesting swim throughs and features, the rigs, well the rigs are plastered in marine life and attract everything that swims. The PV reef we will pick based on best conditions with Long Point being my favorite. Limited to just six clients, going out on the Giant Stride is like diving with your friends on a private boat, because you actually are diving with your friends on a private boat. (Divers should have good buoyancy control and be comfortable diving in open ocean conditions.)

Contact me at darkthirtydivers@gmail.com or text to 818-635-4408 to rsvp.

Jeff "J." Reeb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom