For Sale PRICE REDUCED... MUST SELL SEACAM SETUP FOR CANON 5DMKIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divercrawf

Registered
Reaction score
IMG_1538.jpg
Due to a severe back injury and forthcoming surgery, my diving days are likely over. Unfortunately, I have a very well maintained and only moderately used Seacam setup. Everything was purchased new in May 2014 and was used on 8 dive trips. The preference is not to sell items separately. The setup include ports and extensions for 3 lenses that I used - Canon 100m macro f/2.8 IS USM, Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L II, and Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG fisheye.

What is included:
Seacam silver Canon 5d mkiii housing
Seacam S10 viewfinder
Seacam Microport (macro port for Canon 100mm macro lens)
Seacam Port extension (for the 100mm lens)
Seacam Fisheye Microport (special built for Sigma 15mm f2.8 lens)
** will sell the Sigma lens as well if it is wanted
Seacam Zoom Lens Gear (For Canon 16-35 ii usm lens)
** will also sell the 16-35 Canon lens if wanted
2 Seacam Seaflash 150 Digital TTL with diffuser (including two batteries and strobe cable)
2 additional spare Seaflash 150 digital batteries
1 backup s6 strobe cable
2 Flash arm base 50
4 ULCS DB-08 8 inch double ball arms
3 ULCS 8MM head adapters for seacam strobes

I also have a Think Tank Airport International roller that i pack my housing, strobes, cables, batteries, solo lights, ports and other accessories. This roller is in excellent condition and I would also sell this as well if wanted.

All equipment (excluding lenses and Think Tank roller) was purchased new for over $20,000 USD. As many of you know, the quality of Seacam products is unrivalled and this setup includes everything you need to go on your next dive photo trip.

The price for the above items (excluding lenses/roller bag) is $7000 USD not including shipping.

I WILL SELL ITEMS INDIVIDUALLY SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED.

(Note: the Superdome in the photo has been sold)

Hi I am intersted in your "2 additional spare Seaflash 150 digital batteries" (no recherger needed) + one S6 cable. Please let me know.

Sorry, I have sold the spare batteries and cable. The strobes and viewfinder are still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom