Closed PRICE REDUCED: Nauticam 7" N85 Wide Angle Dome Port # 36129 with Weight & New Dome

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshmellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This dome has had a new dome put on by Reef Photo. It also has a hole drilled in the lower shade for the included weight (not in photo) to help with buoyancy control should one need it. I bought it for my NEX7 rig, but have modified my Zeiss 12mm to work in my 4.33" dome that I prefer for a travel, even though I got better corner sharpness with the 7". All my lens combinations now work in the 4.33 so it's time to let this go to someone who will use it.

The dome is usually used for the Sony 10-18mm WA lens, but is also with the Ziess 16-70mm. Nauticam makes zoom rings to fit both these lens for this dome. It's in like new condition, as the dome has never been used, but the port housing in in excellent condition.

Sell for $425 plus shipping.

Payment must be made with Paypal to protect both buyer and seller.

Thank you and happy diving :)

DSCN0237.JPG

PRICE REDUCED to $360 plus shipping

Hi, I’m interested in your offer, but may I know how much would it be for shipping to Hong Kong?

I'll have to check. Can you send me a PM with your legal address and are you a confirmed Paypal account user?

Thank you,

Marshall

Will this work on my Nauticam NA-D750 with a Sigma 15mm 2.8 EX? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I bought the equipment used and he had already sold the Dome Port-thanks-Mark-#340-228-1110

This is a N85 dome for mirrorless systems. I pretty positive your Nikon D750 uses full size Nauticam N120 ports. In which case, no this dome will not work for you. Call Reef photo and/or Google and look at Nauticam's port charts to tell you which domes are good for your set-up.

Have fun with your D750 and underwater photography!

Cheers,

Marshall

Price reduced to $325 plus shipping. This is a new unused dome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom