Prism Topaz CCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaiser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am selling my Prism Topaz. Comes witha custom made Stainless Steel plate, uses 2 TigerMounts to hold the tanks in place, comes with 2 23ft hp steel tanks, 2 14ft LP aluminum tanks, and the original 2 19ft aluminum tanks, however the original Tanks don't have any valves. All tanks need Viz and Hydros. I will also include a number of spare parts. Has O2 sensors installed, but they will need to be replaced before use. Asking $6500

price drop to $5000 plus shipping. This unit has been modified to be used with a BP+Wing and the buckles were cut of the CL's. BP+Wing is not included with it. I do still have the original BCD and plastic plate as well as the cowling for it. If you want to return it to the original configuration you will need to replace the CL's (about $150 each). Also includes the pelican case. Also the LP 14's are no longer part of this package
prism3.jpgprism5.jpgimg0012zg.jpgimg0003enq.jpg

Price drop $4000 plus shipping

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom