Problem with green footage!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeh, I am starting to agree with you guys. Had slight changes with all the above advice but nothing worth while that will get that great video we all want. I think I'll sell the sony and go for something else!

I startet with DV, switched to HC1 HDV in 2005, had the HC3, the HC7 and the HC1 again (several housings also) and now I have the FX7 and the EX1. Since the FX7 I would never buy a smaller cam again, maybe the XR520 but nothing else. I could have done it cheaper :) We need some lessons to learn...Today I would think about my interest and then buy a big cam directly.

If I find myself lacking a white object, I point the camera to the surface, towards the sun and balance (IE turn it on fo 10-12 sec,s).

Although I don't do UW video yet, I do a lot of UW still and some MWB. I carry a "blank" white electrical outlet cover, the type with no outlet holes. It's cheap, pure white and easy to carry in a BC pocket or attach to my rig and tuck it between the cables and the arms.

Video is next, Exploring options.

Back
Top Bottom