Problem with my amazing Compact Torch!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

warscout2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I bought my light about 3 weeks ago had it on 8 dives or so. Its been great. I love the light the fact that it runs on AAA's is great if i can get it more durable i will get another and use it as my weapon light.

But today I was testing gear and when I tried to turn it on it just blinked a couple times then it wont do anything. If I tap it on my palm i can get it to work right until its shaken.

Help!!!

This sounds like a contact issue. Please make sure the bottom cap is completely tight. If you still have the problem, we will check this for you and repair or replace. To contact us for repair or replacement, please e-mail us at tech@intova.net or call (808)837-0074.

Thank you,
Intova

the tail cap is as tight as my hands can make it

Had the same issue with mine -- Intova replaced it with a new one with a quick turnaround. For what it's worth, after it started failing on shore it still worked at 10', so it didn't seem like I could have been surprised by it mid-dive. Top notch customer service and a good recreational light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom