Problems with DX2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pattylbf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need someones help have not hardly used this camera and it keeps locking up in the manual mode: if I take a picture it will freeze, the macro mode never works in the mauanl mode; is there something in the setup that I need to change. I am very disappointed in this camera. I had a Sea and Sea prior to this and loved the system; I am very disappointed with this sytems. My husband bought this as a gift for me and I am sorry that he spent the money on this system, especially now that I see it is no longer being offered.

HI Patty-
We are sorry to hear of your issues. The DX-1G and DX-2G camera systems have been very reliable, but as it is an electronic camera things can potentially go wrong.
If the DX-2G was purchased new from an authorized SEA&SEA USA dealer within the last 12 months please follow the procedures for warranty return listed on our website: Sea And Sea USA
You will need to include a copy of the original sales receipt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom