Pros/Cons on Delta 3 Titanum????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am looking at the Delta-3 titanium reg with the TDX5 First Stage... anyone have this set up?? Pro's / Con's anything would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!!

but do you know anyone who actually has one ??

No, but from what you tell me I'd advise buying something more mainstream (and cheaper) and using the savings to buy something else.

the oceanic delta is a good reg but why do you think you should get the $900 titanium model?

a little weight difference but your just going to move it to your weight belt.....:confused:

basically what I would pay for a delta 3 I can get the titanium reg for so... thought if it was that much better I'd go ahead and do it

That's why I'm asking....

you won't notice any difference in performance from a properly tuned delta titanium vs brass.
The only difference you'll see is titanium can't be used for any high O2 mixes. titanium burnes in a high O2 enviorment and thus no regulator manufacturers recomend using titanium regs for high O2 mixes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom