PSCR Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luke1990

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A RB80 clone for sale! Unit is about one and a half year old it´s like the RB80 a PSCR, I sell it because I´am giving up diving so I like to sell the whole unit and not the single parts! The package includes :

-PSCR Rebreather always carefully cleand and treated like a own child
-Stainless steel frame made out of 5mm Steel so you won´t need additionally weights!

(I dove it in croatia with up to three stages and a drysuit even when tanks got empty it was no problem to held the decostop´s.)

-Double 12 liter tanks with manifold with two extra valves to isolate the tanks! Pressure tested and O2 clean DIR Zone valves!
-modern Switchblock with 3 male connectors
-BOV (Bailout Valve)

Additionally:

-Revodream pp02 gauge with one extra o2 cell and HUD Display
-2 Cooper hoses
-2 Hose protectors for the cooper hoses with additionally weights in it
- two complete set´s of O-Rings
-EW 80 desinfection fluid (half a litre)

The PSCR is completely manufactured from delrin not like some cheap clones! Spare part supply is assured for the next years!

estimated Price 4.500€ without shiping cost´s , RB located in Europe

cheers Luke

you would probably have better luck posting this in the Rebreather forum (if you have access) or Rebreatherworld.com

Back
Top Bottom