PST E8-119 Doubles for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1v1n

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
PST E8-119 :Shortest 120 cf cylinder available, only 24 inches in length, and negatively buoyant when empty

They are in very good condition with normal external wear. Original hydro: 3/05 new hydro 4/10 Serial Numbers: 815889, 815884 come with heavy duty Dive Rite bands and hardware, 300 Bar Sea Elite DIN manifold and corresponding rebuild kit, as well as dust caps.

The history on the tanks:

I bought the tanks 2 years ago from a person who switched over to a rebreather. I just had the tanks vised, o2 cleaned and hydroed by Dive Quarters in VA beach May 2010. Ironically enough the tanks have not seen water since I have owned them, and have sat in my garage every since.....Prefer local pickup in Richmond VA...or will drive to meet within reason

$650 OBO

Will add pictures later....

Last edited:
Here is a pic of the tanks

Attachments

• IMG_1694.jpg
    IMG_1694.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 183
if nobody bites, the owner of "the dive shop" on west broad might want them. Or ask david mowrer in chester.. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom