***pst high pressure double 100 c.f. Scuba tanks***

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manni-yunk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Friend of mine and dive buddy has the following for sale. These are in great shape. This is from his craigs list advertisement:

Very popular PST High Pressure (3500 psi) Steel 100 cubic foot doubles set up. Tanks were Hydro tested less then a year ago. When they returned from hydro they were tumbled, O2 cleaned, and VIP tested by Northeast Scuba Supply 6/2011. They have stainless steel 7.25" bands and the very sought after Sherwood/Genesis 300 bar 7/8" thread manifold which was serviced and cleaned before the tanks were reassembled. These tanks are well known for their size and and buoyancy charecteristics that allow you to remove some lead from your weight belt. I also have the 7'8" thread single valves for the tanks that I would include with the sale if you were interested in breaking them down for single tank diving. This would be the best of both worlds if you want your own tanks but not quite ready for doubles. Then in the future if you decide to start diving doubles you have the bands and manifold too. I would love to keep them but we are getting a compressor for the boat and I can't justify keeping 4 sets of doubles. You can reach me on craigslist or you can call/text me at 215-796-0117. kefrko@aol.com

***PST HIGH PRESSURE DOUBLE 100 C.F. SCUBA TANKS***

How much does he want for them?

Thanks - I should have seen that, I guess I hadn't had enough coffee.

He lives VERY close to you..so if you work something out - it will be easy to get them to you.
I know, it's just justifying the money (to the wife)

Back
Top Bottom