Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Exactly^
I wonder what everyone here is going to say when this law suit is dropped because it was BS from the beginning?
Mark its no secret that you are a friend of Sotis. With that said I do not have a dog in this fight. However I am curious as to which law suit you feel will be dropped because there are currently 5 against Sotis and AH besides theft charges for gear. The only problem I see is that the legal system keeps failing. You have to admit Sotis actions are just another example that crime pays it the crime is big enough. If you speed you get a ticket. Sell and ship 100,000 + in controled equipment to Libyan militant with affiliation to ISIS and get federally investigated for years. How does this make sense.

I hope you didn't think I was calling you out, It wasn't meant that way.

Patoux01's comment about carbondive (worthington) cylinders lead me on a geek search. This service bulletin Gives details on inspection methods and periodicity including US & Canada for their cylinders (I guess this must be a standard for all carbon cylinders?).

You may find it interesting and of information in case people bring carbon cylinders on to your new boat. At least you know what should be done
I didn't at all think so. I've never inspected a hoop wrapped cylinder, and barely remember the inspection/retest requirements. My thanks were genuine.

To be quite blunt having a discussion about anything technical especially terminology seem to only invite a variety of internet trolls. Before you know what happen the issue is language not the actually subject matter.

Roger that! So far so good though on that issue here (just yet anyways). I'll try to keep my 'play on words' attempt at humour to myself in future. Try. ;-)

As for thr Inc. and Steel spheres, nope never seen / had a one with a stamp on, but then again neven seen a dive shop in what was once my neck of the woods that was legally allowed to fill them either. Which of course didnt mean that some kind souls didnt turn a blind eye and fill them for us anyway. But that was the exception, not the 'norm'.

However I am curious as to which law suit you feel will be dropped because there are currently 5 against Sotis and AH How does this make sense.

Sense? The legal sytem make sense? Now thats a good one! And while I wouldnt wish my worst enemy to be caught up in any countries legal system, (well.........maybe if I had a worst) I think Peter has his hands full with this lot, unfortunately (and no, I don't even know the man).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom