Puerto Vallarta dive fun with PV sea dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ladyvalea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Our first trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and we stayed near the "malecon " the local boardwalk great food and fun ! I wanted to get a dive in while visiting PV ! So, while back home in the USA .. I made several email inquires to different local dive shops ! I was very impressed with PV sea dive ! They responded lighting quick !!!:D They answered all my questions and I felt comfortable enough to commit to an online date ! We dove mid-May !We explored Los Arcos , we did a 2tank dive with lunch included . The average water tempeture was around 71 degrees with 25-35 feet visibility .plenty of cool fish and goodies to see underwater :) our max depth was around 60 feet :wink: I wore a 3mm wetsuit with 3/5mm hood and I felt fine .... while hubby used a 7mm without hood and he stayed warm ! I brought my own gear and dear husband rented from PV seadive ! They had awesome up to date gear ! The dive team are very friendly and professional ! I will totally use them again ! :balloons: Posted from my iPad Thanks Ladyvalea

Back
Top Bottom