Pug's new fitness program for DIR divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thats kinda like the Network Consultant's Sauna...

Why does it always seem that I have to cable a house that has been converted to a business in the summer??? Long hours of crawling through attics looking for those openings to pass the cable through. I drank 18, 16 oz bottles of water this past Wednesday. I think it's time to go diving in the Spring again!!!

Danceswithoctopus,

I grew up in Northern Michigan (UP) so I have some experience with chain saws. Now there are three brands; Husqvarna, Jonsered, and Halcyon.

Mike

MikeS

What about Stihl. I think that they still make one of the best chain saws.:jester:

Kodiak,

I thought a Sthil was for making moonshine?

But seriously, the guys that worked in the woods for a living had Husqvarna or Jonsereds. There was a big ongoing debate over which was better, kind of like Ford versus Chevy pickups.

Mike

What size bungee is recommended for keeping your backup chainsaw hanging under your chin?

If you want more exercise UP, I have got 36 Sweet Gum trees that need to come down. They have already given me plenty of DIR excercise in the form of raking up thousands of sweet gum balls after every rain.

Gee MikeS,

I'm just a good ol' boy from the North Country..

I guess I'm Stihl crazy after all these years....

I'm a little disapointed.... Obviously a lot of us on here have shown a great deal of concern for our dearest UP. He hasn't even bothered to give us so much as a thank you, much less take us up on our many generous offers.

:-(

Originally posted by Spray25
I'm a little disapointed.... Obviously a lot of us on here have shown a great deal of concern for our dearest UP. He hasn't even bothered to give us so much as a thank you, much less take us up on our many generous offers.

:-(

Maybe he's not sincere about "getting in shape" :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom