Pullover dry glove recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been using Marigolds for several years.

Marigold latex gloves | Seattle Marine

Pulled over Viking/Si-Tech rings, or over Si-Tech quick cuff. You can use them with black side out for the "pro" look, or white side (inside) out for visible signaling. A pair lasts me about a year or 100 dives, whichever comes first.

I use whatever wool or synthetic gloves REI has on sale for liners. Favorites for long dives where I don't need dexterity are made by smartwool.

Thanks for all the replies! The link to Seattle marine was very helpful.

now are you guys/gals wearing these gloves over the rings of the dry suit ? im looking for a glove that my dive buddy could pull over her drysuit ring..
Yes the glove goes over the outside ring.

Been using Marigolds for several years.

Marigold latex gloves | Seattle Marine

Pulled over Viking/Si-Tech rings, or over Si-Tech quick cuff. You can use them with black side out for the "pro" look, or white side (inside) out for visible signaling. A pair lasts me about a year or 100 dives, whichever comes first.

I use whatever wool or synthetic gloves REI has on sale for liners. Favorites for long dives where I don't need dexterity are made by smartwool.

+1 for marigold. That’s also what I use, except mine are orange inside, I mean cool outside. They work fabulously.

now are you guys/gals wearing these gloves over the rings of the dry suit ? im looking for a glove that my dive buddy could pull over her drysuit ring..

They don’t work with oval rings, though. Have to be round.

Went down to Seattle marine today and picked up several styles of marigold gloves to try. There's quite a selection there. My glove rings arrive this weekend. Looking forward to making the switch to the dry side

+1 for Marigolds over Viking rings. I added the Viking rings on the latex zip seals on my DUI drysuit and they work great. I never thought of wearing the gloves white side out though -- will have to try that in low viz and/or at night.

any tips on buying from Seattle marine... I tried to add to cart nothing happens.. even with diff web browser's.. even signed up for a act.

any tips on buying from Seattle marine... I tried to add to cart nothing happens.. even with diff web browser's.. even signed up for a act.

Never even tried buying online, sorry. I always just go to the physical location.

Back
Top Bottom