Putting a face to it....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divejones

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
For many of us, this forum is a place to share knowledge and have fun as well . Some of us chat with, dive with each other/will dive with each other in the future. We may share the same mouth piece, bite on the same thing, however different our lives are.

However, if our paths were to cross , most of us wouldn't recognise each other. Especially those of us who don't stay in the same city/region/country.

What I am about to suggest is that we post a little snap of ourselves so that we can put a face to our identities, our handles. We can relate better to a face and than just a name/handle name. That way, we can recognize each other instantly. if you feel if privacy is not invaded, let us start uploading your best shots!

Here we go : This is me then........(Not my best Shot, i am much more handsome than this :wink:

PS
Mod, if it is a bad idea, delete the post and PM me, will surely understand
Back after diving.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom