Qualifications of a DM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This did the rounds of the Revo community...

(Drawing done by a Dutch tattoo artist)

Revo compared with twinset.jpg

You guys are missing the real issue here. Its not the agency itself, its who has the coolest jacket patch. GUE is cool, cause it has a guy with a scooter on it. PADI has some little guy holding a road flare swimming through the world. NAUI has a dive flag but compared to the guy on the scooter, its plain. IANTD has a equilateral triangle, kind of thing you use to rack pool balls.TDI has a set of doubles, still kinda plain.

You should pick your training based on how their patch fits in with the motif of your jacket. The fact is, when you whip out your card and give it to a charter operator or resort, they probably do not give a damn what flavor it is as long as your credit card clears. But, if your jacket is cool, then everyone else on the boat will be impressed.
After market research of none divers and university students we adopted this one.
bsac_logo.jpg

I am going to start my own agency: the Association of Reliable Scuba Educators. Anyone have suggestions of logos that will stand out and people will say "I know that agency!"?

Ummm.........I'm wondering if you should change the name. Here is the acronym and the logo for it:

A.R.S.E.

upload_2021-7-16_16-26-55.jpeg

Ummm.........I'm wondering if you should change the name.
Never! The image idea is along the lines of what I was thinking. Maybe a walrus looking back?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom