Query on diving gear online shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to throw out another online outfit that I have had most excellent service with...Dolphin Scuba Center in Sacramento, Ca. That said, the local dive shop is run by the nicest guy in the world and I buy as much stuff from him as I can. The problem is that being a small shop that recently got started he doesn't yet carry a few of the brands that I like. I called Dolphin Scuba in Ca. and dealt with a guy named Rick. He gave me such a fantastic deal on the stuff I wanted I couldn't believe it. I will definitely deal with them again and until the local shop sells that brand. Now, maybe I caught them at the right time and they had some left over stuff that was exactly what I needed, maybe he had me mistaken for someone else??? I got less than used prices and am very happy.
As far as a travel BC...I have and like the ScubaPro Go. It is featherweight and packs easily, but it is very comfortable to dive in.

Gotta vote for leisure pro, had a slight hiccup on a return but they took care of it. For photo gear oceans optical is the best. Bill

I'm going to plug Dive Right In Scuba (DRIS). Happens to be my local shop as well so I've gotten to know the staff there quite well! Quality people, good prices (will match), and knowledgeable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom