Questions regarding Sea and Sea DX- 1 G camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm brand new to this forum!! Very excited. This year I bought a Sea and Sea DX-1G camera. I loved it so much that I started using it on "land", as well. Great pics for a little camera (I had shoulder and spine surgery so needed the smaller camera weight) with 10 MG. On Thanksgiving day I pulled out my camera to do the family photo's and my camera told me to recharge battery. UGH. So I got home (forgot I had a second battery but it was not with me) and but my battery in the charger. The charger does not light up! Has anyone had any problems with having to get this replaced? I am waiting to take my camera back to t he dive shop I got it at next week when the owner gets back from Bonaire. Until then....I'm asking for help. Thanks!!

HI-
Double check to ensure the battery is inserted into the charger correctly so that the contacts line up, if the problem still exists visit your LDS. Or replacement chargers can be ordered here if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom