Quick Change Drysuit Seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a helpful little FYI we are probably one of the largest SiTech retailers in the US right now and keep everything they make in stock and ready to ship. Would love to help if you have any questions. www.ParagonDiveStore.com

I'm still at least a few months out for the purchase......

Every time I say that I end up with it mysteriously in my cart and on it's way in the mail within a few days, lol

Every time I say that I end up with it mysteriously in my cart and on it's way in the mail within a few days, lol
Ha! Normally that would be the case but I'm overseas and my drysuit is home. No reason to rush this.

As a helpful little FYI we are probably one of the largest SiTech retailers in the US right now and keep everything they make in stock and ready to ship. Would love to help if you have any questions. www.ParagonDiveStore.com
Thanks. I'll probably be in touch.

Thanks. I'll probably be in touch.

Sounds good. The only reason I mention it is that we carry the strange stuff like PU rings, tape, etc. stuff that people struggle finding

Sounds good. The only reason I mention it is that we carry the strange stuff like PU rings, tape, etc. stuff that people struggle finding

I did not see them, can you pm prices? I'm interested in sitech silicone wrist seals.

Ha! Normally that would be the case but I'm overseas and my drysuit is home. No reason to rush this.

If by "overseas" you mean europe (I think I saw in another thread you were recently in venice...italy?) I highly recommend you pickup any si-tech parts such as PU rings, neck and wrist seals, an extra set of seals, etc...as an example, Si-Tech silicone seals are roughly half the price here in Europe compared to the US.

-Z

If by "overseas" you mean europe (I think I saw in another thread you were recently in venice...italy?) I highly recommend you pickup any si-tech parts such as PU rings, neck and wrist seals, an extra set of seals, etc...as an example, Si-Tech silicone seals are roughly half the price here in Europe compared to the US.

-Z

Actually, before shipping they're almost 1/3 the cost....crazy

-Z
No, actually I'm in Guyana, South America. The Venice trip was to Venice, Fl for sharks teeth. I've never been across the pond.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom