Quick Release Rubber Plug V5887

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwolaw

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have a Suunto Cobra with Quick Release. Lost the Rubber Protective Plugs/Cap V5887. After numerous e-mails back and forth with Suunto Customer Service, that included me sending them pictures of the item, the part number, the pictures from their own product manual showing the rubber plug, I was advised that I need to dismantle my regulator set and send my HP Hose and Quick Release unit to them at their service center in order to get a replacement rubber plug. Seriously? I didn't know Suunto Customer Service had moved to a State in the US where recreational drug use is legal. Is there anyone out there with an ounce of common sense that knows where a new rubber plug V5887 can be obtained? Suunto's recommended solution ensures any future replacement dive computer I ever purchase will not be a Suunto. Would appreciate any info.

Attachments

• V5887 Plug.jpg
    V5887 Plug.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 76
Did you ever have any luck with this? I'm looking for the same thing. I've looked online and in some pretty big scuba (Scuba Direct, Key Largo) stores all without luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom