R100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colliam7

Tech Instructor
Staff member
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
A relative showed me his regulator - a TUSA R100 first stage with two TUSA second stages that I cannot identify - and asked me if I knew anything about the unit (type, specs, etc). I understand that the R100 has been discontinued. But, is there a source for information - it appears to be an entry level, non-environmentally sealed unit, but beyond that I cannot tell much - for this product?

The R-100 is a balanced piston design. I have used them in our rental program for years and they have performed very well. Most likely you have an S-10 second stage (non adjustable). If there is an adjustment knob then probably an S-30.

Hello Colliam7,

The R100 is a balanced piston first stage with a working pressure of 3400 psi, 2 HP ports and 4 LP ports. It was last sold in 2008.
Hope this helps.

Can anybody comment on the comparison between a Scubapro mk16 with the R380 2nd stage and s TUSA R100 with the S10 ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom