Raja Ampat Live aboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carolsarinah

Reaction score
# of dives
We are looking to do at least 10 days of diving in the Raja Ampats and are looking for a live aboard recommendation. We are both over 50 and we dont need luxury but also do not want to do bottom end. Are asking readers which boat they would choose based on itinerary and ammenities.

Thanks

Carol

there are plenty to choose now but please be careful who you book with make sure your money is safe! there were two boats crashed and the liveaboard company had to close down and went bankrupt. sadly I know some people who lost their money because they book direct to the operator. let me see if I can find the link
Liveaboards Indonesia, Indonesia Liveaboards

I would recommend Paradise Dancer or ondina, siren also good and I always heard people are happy diving with them.

Beedive, I posted a question about the Ondina - but perhaps you can answer here so Carol can see it, too. Can you tell me why you recommend the Ondina? It's less costly than the Dancer... (the Siren is full for the dates I need) - have you been on the Ondina? Seen good reviews? The trip we're looking at is Ambon to Sorong - any thoughts about that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom