Closed RARE!! Scubapro G250 Crystal/MK25 with R380 backup set

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, but I am not the original author. I think it came from a now defunct "Scubapro Regulator History Museum."

Yes, but I am not the original author. I think it came from a now defunct "Scubapro Regulator History Museum."
merci beaucoup.

I know this thread is dead, but for those still interested in a bit of G250 history (some of it possibly true) see this attachment.

Attachments

• Scubapro G250 Detail.pdf
    634.6 KB · Views: 149
I know this thread is dead,
Not for me. :wink:

Guess what just showed up!!!

Crystal.jpg

@hongrace: Nearly museum quality!!! That makes me happy, I can dive it! Too bad that ScubaBoard no longer has 'Trader Ratings'. I'd give you full marks for speed, communication, price, and quality...

Not for me. :wink:

Guess what just showed up!!!

View attachment 672886

@hongrace: Nearly museum quality!!! That makes me happy, I can dive it! Too bad that ScubaBoard no longer has 'Trader Ratings'. I'd give you full marks for speed, communication, price, and quality...
I figure it'll not bother you too much but pretty sure I can get those purge decals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom