RDP- and Divetable-Formulas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregor

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I'm writing a program which, once ready, will be freely available to run on a webpage, any pc with Java enabled and handhelds with the Palm-os.

This program is something like an electronical log-book which will be able to calculate pressure-groups after single / repetetive dives, surface-intervalls etc.

I'm having the rdp from PADI, but I was wondering if there are any formulas out there which makes the storage / calculation of the data a little bit more easy and exact.

I surfed the whole net for those formulas but wasn't able to find them. Also, here in Germany I couldn't find any book except the O/W-manual in the paddy-store which gives some information about diving, pressuregroups etc.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards from Cologne, Germany

Gregor

Gregor:

[sp]Did you check “Where should I begin?” by Mario Caner under Qs Qs Qs.? He has many web sites on dive tables.

Originally posted by Dr Deco
Gregor:

[sp]Did you check “Where should I begin?” by Mario Caner under Qs Qs Qs.? He has many web sites on dive tables.
well, is this a book? i looked up the internet for mario caner and i could only find a website about biking (www.nite-rider.com), but at least there's an email-adress.

if it's a book, i don't know it yet, maybe i should give it a try at amazon....

anyway, thanks a lot!

greetings from cologne, germany

gregor

Gregor:
I mean the Thread "Q,Q,Q" on the ScubaSource "Ask Dr. Deco".
There are several web sites concerning Dive Tables, and it was posted under the title “Where should I begin?”

Back
Top Bottom