RDX-550D for Canon Rebel T1i and T2i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEA&SEA

Contributor
Reaction score

Attachments

• RDX-550D_WEB.jpg
    RDX-550D_WEB.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 79
  • RDX-550D_1.jpg
    RDX-550D_1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 80
  • setup_tdGh.jpg
    setup_tdGh.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 78
  • setup_ywzd.jpg
    setup_ywzd.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 70
Hi,

Can you please advise whether will there be an upgrade option for for upgrading RDX450D to support the Rebel T2i?
It appears that the physical differences between XSi and T2i are the buttons at the back; I hope there will be option to purchase only the back piece.

Regards,
Chai

Hello-
Unfortunately, SEA&SEA Japan has decided there will not be a caseback replacement option.

Hi, thanks for your feedback... it is disappointing to hear there will not be a caseback replacement option.
I hope Sea & Sea Japan will rethink about this decision as they are not helping their customers to protect investment... I am sure there are many other RDX450D users that are keen to upgrade their housing... unless there are not many RDX450D users...
Even though I like S&S products, I will probably have to consider other supplier in my future housing purchase....

Chai

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom