re : just bought contents of dive store... and i want 2 sell it all cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterlloyd

Contributor
Reaction score
I took a drive up to Jaysons place and checked out the gear .

He is a nice guy and certainly has a load of gear . Regs , BCDs are used . A lot of new gloves , boots , parts .

Some drysuits looked new and others definately used . Same thing with fins .

There is some nice stuff for the tech divers .

He seems to want to sell it all as a package , too much for myself .

What's he asking? Is he willing to pack it up and put it on a pallet? And thanks for the post, I am sure a number of us were wondering what he is going to/willing to do with his find.

What's he asking? Is he willing to pack it up and put it on a pallet? And thanks for the post, I am sure a number of us were wondering what he is going to/willing to do with his find.

He is asking 7000 or best offer . I did not see the value or any resale profit , however I know nothing about double rig setups etc . I am a sport diver .
He was willing to deliver on the Island .

So is it now a "all or nothing" sale? I sent an email and haven't heard back since Wednesday.

I did the same... gave him a list of stuff I'd buy... One e-mail and then nothing...

Jim..

Perhaps the over abundance of his posts caused his computer to crash.

Based on his history here (and in the chat where he first showed up), he appears overwhelmed and under-qualified to effectively sell items. He's better off selling the lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom