Really bad diving scenes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if it qualifies as a bad diving scene..more an entire bad diving movie. I was in Czech republic a couple of weeks ago and watched an old black and white movie in Czech so no idea what it was called that was mainly about soldiers bashing each other up under water - lots of the old sneaky break your neck from behind to impaling's and your assorted gore. I was awesomely impressed that while all this was going on no one spat out their reg. One guy even dropped his weight belt to make a break for the surface but got shot before he got there. Sorry to any members from Czech Republic if i just gave away the ending.

cgi have ruined so many movies making them unrealistic .one of the worst although not a dive movie but water movie was san adreas when the rock drove the boat over a sunami then drove around afterwards through all that rubble without fouling the props
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who or what is "cgi ?"
And please explain what you are writing about ?

SDM

To be fair, It was originally a video game franchise!

Writer had to incorporate somehow scenes from the video game. Intended audience had certain expectations of what to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom