Reason to wear wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just peeing in the water you are swimming in. Don't follow behind me too closely! :D

I tell my dive buddy, "If you feel a warm spot, that was me..."

I start peeing on the backroll.
Probably from a combination of sitting on the bouncing gunwale and turning upside down. That and breakfast coffee working its way through the system.:wink::eek::coffee:

Well, you should wear a wetsuit if for no other reason than to keep from peeing on your head during the back roll.

Duh! That's why I wear a mask.

Did I miss the Pub door? The speed at which this thread went from a fireworm to peeing in (or not in) your wetsuit was breathtaking.
:)

Rash shirt and compression pants for me at best....usually shorts. The only thing that ever bit me was the diving bug :wink:

I meant to post link to a video not a picture. Just kidding about the wetsuit, most of the time I don't wear one because I hate peeing in one.

You might want to change your settings on youtube. I can't view the video on this page because "playback has been disabled on other websites." (or something like that)

Back
Top Bottom