For Sale Rebreather | Twinset | SCUBA Diver - Wall Art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheCoolBeans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

Before i go into the sales pitch, I thought i would just mention that i don't do this sort of thing normally.

Normally i work in the music industry but since COVID19 has temporarily ruined my job, and ultimately my livelihood, I thought i'd do something else to bring some pennies in for a while.

I've always liked craftwork and making things so i thought i'd combine two of my favourite pastimes... Diving and Making stuff!

Now onto the sales pitch...
So far i've only been selling these on Facebook and Instagram but they've been pretty popular and well received.
These are my designs and i carve them out of 30cm x 30cm wood with a durable painted finish.
They are a substantially chunky piece of art weighing in at around 1kg each.
I can make them with either a White, a Deep Black or a Slate Grey finish and they are made to be hanging with thick twine unless you tell me otherwise and i can make them freestanding without any holes.

Within the UK (where im based) i can do free shipping. If you are in Europe then its £25GBP shipping and everywhere else in the world its £25GBP

I have 3 designs, Rebreather, Twinset or Single
(See photo here)

Finally,
I'm not a massive business, i'm not a genius with marketing or anything like that. It's just me in my shed everyday, making nice things to order.
Let me know if you want me to make you one.

Regarding payment, If you have a debit card i can accept this as a direct payment to my bank.
If you prefer to do credit card then i can send you the link to my Etsy shop where everything is a touch more expensive to cover this extra cost.
I can do international bank transfer if needed.
As a last resort i can accept Paypal to my partners personal account through the friends and family facility.

How do you know im not a scammer?...
I'm happy to give anyone my personal details to get in touch if needed. I know that some scuba sales pages are full of arseholes.... I'm not one of them x
My facebook is full of positive sales from real people and other real divers.
www.facebook.com/samanthasshed

Finally if you still aren't sure whether to trust me, then who better to vouch for me than a mega popstar like Rick Astley (See here: Rick Astley )

I check on Scuba board every so often so i might be slow getting back to you on here, But my facebook page for Samantha's Shed is monitored constantly so that's the best way to get in touch :)

Thanks Samantha xoxox

smallWATERMARKEDScubaSign3030flat.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom