RebreatherPro--A sneak peek at newest project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Heinerth

RebreatherPro
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Fellow Cave Divers,
Jill Heinerth, along with Robert McClellan here. We are developing a new rebreather-oriented site to communicate with our friends who dive CCR.
Please take a look--the site is in "beta" at the moment and we'd appreciate your feedback. Good, bad or indifferent, we'd like to hear from you in order to make the site as useful as possible. Here's a link:
www.RebreatherPro.com
This is a heavily interactive multimedia site offering tips, continuing education, news from expeditions, film making, images, audio and video podcasts--just a very lively and stimulating CCR site.
Please pass it along, link to it, bookmark it, write it on restroom walls, etc. It is at
RebreatherPro dot com
Thanks,
Cheers, Jill and Robert

Fellow Cave Divers,
Jill Heinerth, along with Robert McClellan here. We are developing a new rebreather-oriented site to communicate with our friends who dive CCR.
Please take a look--the site is in "beta" at the moment and we'd appreciate your feedback. Good, bad or indifferent, we'd like to hear from you in order to make the site as useful as possible. Here's a link:
Rebreather Pro
This is a heavily interactive multimedia site offering tips, continuing education, news from expeditions, film making, images, audio and video podcasts--just a very lively and stimulating CCR site.
Please pass it along, link to it, bookmark it, write it on restroom walls, etc. It is at
RebreatherPro dot com
Thanks,
Cheers, Jill and Robert

JillH setting up a site for RB's! Must be good stuff there. I looked around and noticed a lot of scripts and pop ups. Pop up blocker and script management had some issues.

The site is nice seems a lot of info is there.

Who is that frog man on the main page? Nice pic...:wink:

JillH setting up a site for RB's! Must be good stuff there. I looked around and noticed a lot of scripts and pop ups. Pop up blocker and script management had some issues.

The site is nice seems a lot of info is there.

Who is that frog man on the main page? Nice pic...:wink:
The site is built with Typepad. All the images are thumbnails which enlarge when clicked. And most of the links have tooltips when hovered. I'm not a code-writin' kind o' guy, just using the Typepad content tools. There are no embedded ads or anything malicious. Can you email me privately to suggest improvements? McClellanRobert@mac.com
Thanks,
Robert

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom