RECALL - SureLock II Weight Pocket Handles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard about another recall on one of the models , but can't remember what the issue was.. Is this the same recall for 2016-17??
Nikole,

We have issue recalls for two issues, the first was the Surelock handles. This was to replace the rubber handles with an updated sewn webbing handle. If you have rubber handles please contact your local Aqua Lung dealer to have them updated.

The second recall was for the Powerline inflator button. This is specific to Powerlines with a specific date code of H. You can read the recall notice Recall Notices - Aqua Lung US - Personal Aquatic Equipment for Recreational and Professional Use
Any Aqua Lung dealer can update your Powerline inflator if it falls under the recall.

Neither of the recalls apply to a specific model of BC as both of the affected components are found on most of our current BCs.

Sorry to relieve this thread. But just got my handles replaced and the rubber part is already gone... only after 7 dives...
Also... the rubber part do the backplate was gone after less than 10 dives... Is there a chronical problem with aqualung rubber parte?

Sorry to relieve this thread. But just got my handles replaced and the rubber part is already gone... only after 7 dives...
Also... the rubber part do the backplate was gone after less than 10 dives... Is there a chronical problem with aqualung rubber parte?
Photos please. I don't know what you are referring to in your backplate, but after the recall handles replacement there is NO rubber at all on the handle. So if bad parts were replaced with other similar bad parts, well...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom