Recent Meg Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iamsharky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
DSC09709.jpgDSC09710.jpgDSC09720.jpg

Did a dive a couple weeks back. Dove a tank and a half in a no viz river and found the tooth directly to the left of the biggest tooth. Decided to move to a black water river that day and found the other teeth, including the largest which was just under 5 inches.

I assume you're a paleontologist? It seems you have a knack for finding bones...

Thanks all. These came from a couple of rivers near Savannah Georgia. Not a paleontologist per se, maybe an amateur paleontologist with a passion for finding shark teeth and old bones.... Happy Hunting!!

ha ha Dave! I saw a gator one time that was probaly from the tip of this one's tail to his rear legs, close to 13 feet long! I was on Johnny's boat on the Cooper and had a momma gator charge towards me in a direct b line route. I was like a deer in the headlights!! First thing I heard from the pontoon boat when I surfaced was "look out there is a gator headed straight towards you!" Very scary surreal feeling, gator veered off maybe 30 yd away. Another time I surfaced and being far sighted saw something in the distant but could not distinguish and it kept getting closer. All that was exposed was my hoodie covered head. When I saw it was a gator moving in on me, I inflated my bc and started waving my arms over my head and the gator veered off. Another time on the suwannee river I came upon a good 10foot long gator laying on the bottom and was within 7-8 feet of the gator and he never moved, just layed there on the bottom, but brother everything in me locked down on that one! Bad thing was the water was crystal clear so I could see every scute on that armor plated bohemoth!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom