Recently Added Underwater Photo/Video Expeditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivePhotoGuide

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey gang -

Just wanted to let you know that we have recently added a formal expeditions page to keep the community at large abreast of the expeditions, workshops and underwater photo/video events hosted by the team at DivePhotoGuide.

You can access the expedition details here

Unless otherwise noted, all trips are led by myself, Jason Heller, publisher of DivePhotoGuide and author/photographer of the Images column for Sport Diver Magazine.

Anyone who has been on one of our trips will tell you that they are well organized, fun and productive. Whether you are still learning how to shoot or have the experience and just want to spend the right amount of time at all the right dive sites to be productive, we'll make sure that you walk away happy.

Our trips do sell out very quickly, so bookmark the expeditions page and keep tabs on the updates. If you registered on the site, you'll get updates via email.

Upcoming Expeditions Include:

2009: Socorro, Sardine Run / South Africa, Indonesia (all 2009 expeditions are sold out. We have 2 spots open for Sardine Run)

2010: Sardine Run / South Africa, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, (soon to announce Galapagos and one more TBA)

2011: Antarctica, Sardine Run / South Africa, more TBA

You can access the expedition details here

Additionally, feel free to send me a PM for more info.

All of the 2009 trips are sold out, but one of our partners has a spot or two on his December Raja Ampat trip. Email me if you're interested.

We have a couple of spots left for Sardine Run 2010 and the Walindi portion of PNG 2010

Back
Top Bottom