Rechargeable Batts, LowePro CompuTrekker Plus, More!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
PayPal OK (ken@divematrix.com) - PM me with questions.

Thanks.

---
Ken

AA Batteries

I no longer have stuff that take AA batts - and I have lots of them. I'm offering two lightening chargers from NiMH Rechargeable Batteries THAT LAST!. If you've been in the game for awhile, you know these chargers are among the finest.

the Chargers retail for about $24.95 each, and the batts range from about $12.00 per 4 pack to about $16.00 per 4 pack. I'm offering FIVE four packs here of various sizes.

Here's what you get:

* 2 lightening 4000N chargers. Learn about them here.

* 28 AA Ni-MH batteries (all Sanyo): 8 X 2100 mAh, 8 X 2300 mAh and 12 X 2500 mAh.

I have way over $100 into these batteries and chargers. I'm offering all here for $50, delivered to any address in the lower 48 (NO FPO's)

Lowepro CompuTrekker PLUS

This is a backpack for the traveling photographer. It incorporates an tripod holder, pockets and a place to slide in your laptop.

I don't travel.

This has been out of my house a total of maybe 4 times (Chamber Evening the most recent.) It is in excellent to near-mint condition. There are no rips, no tears, no stains. The zippers are perfect. Its never been on a plane, never been out of the country, out of state, and its never really been out of SoCal

I love this, but I don't use it, so its time for it to go. Complete specs can be found here.

I'm including two CF cards. I have two 1G CF cards - one has never been used, the other has been used for a total of 74 shots. Both CF cards come in cases, and are clean and ready to roll.

These bags retail for about $245 or so. They're available all over town for about $179. I'm offering the bag and the two 1G CF cards here for $125, landed to any address in the lower 48 (No FPO)

18-1925-IMG5L.jpeg
18-1925-IMG4L.jpeg
18-1925-IMG3L.jpeg

Peet Dryer - Glove Forms

If you dive dry gloves, a Peet dryer should be in your future. Keeping your dry gloves dry is the key to preventing the funk. A peet boot dryer is cheap, and the glove inserts fit right on it. Somehow I ended up with an extra set.

These are new in the box. They sell for $14.95 all over, plus freight. I'm offering them here for $10, landed to any address in the lower 48 (No FPO).

======================

Thanks. PayPal OK. PM me with questions.

---
Ken

Batts and Bag are sold.

Skeletor is still available.

---
Ken

Skeletor is gone.

Thanks

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/