Recommendation please: Diving Indonesia in mid April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are plenty of diving in Bali to keep anyone happy for 4 days or more.
Save the round trip fare to Labung Bajo on diving.

Hi there,

From Padang Bai in Bali you can get a fast boat to Gili Trawangan in the Gili Islands. The diving there is really nice. Lots of drift diving. Turtles on almost every dive. Black and White tip reef sharks, cuttle fish, octopus. Check out Aquaddiction Dive for good dive center. They do fun dives and courses at dive sites all around the Gili Islands. There website is at: Aquaddiction Dive & Bungalows - Gili Trawangan Scuba Diving

After Gili Islands you might want to look at Flores for some diving around Komodo national park. This really is world class diving!

Enjoy

I'll be diving in Raja Ampat next month- It's supposed to be awesome, but probably too far for you with only 4 days- not completely sure.

Raja Ampat is too far for only 4 days.

I would stay in Candidasa area! You can do a local dive in Candidasa, Tepekong and Mingpang. You can dive around Padang Bay, Blue Lagoon, Jepun, Bias Tegul, and Drop off. You can even do Nusa Penida, Manta Point, SD, Toya Pakeh, Ped Point, Crystal Bay, and Mangrove. You also can do Tulamben and dive the Wreck. All these dive site just go with one operator. They will pick you up from your hotel and lunch is included. I used Bali Bubbles when I went 4 yrs ago. I'm going back to Bali in October hoping to see Mola Mola. Happy diving and be safe!

I would stay in Candidasa area! You can do a local dive in Candidasa, Tepekong and Mingpang. You can dive around Padang Bay, Blue Lagoon, Jepun, Bias Tegul, and Drop off. You can even do Nusa Penida, Manta Point, SD, Toya Pakeh, Ped Point, Crystal Bay, and Mangrove. You also can do Tulamben and dive the Wreck. All these dive site just go with one operator. They will pick you up from your hotel and lunch is included. I used Bali Bubbles when I went 4 yrs ago. I'm going back to Bali in October hoping to see Mola Mola. Happy diving and be safe!

October could be too late for Mola Mola.

Back
Top Bottom