Recommendations on Florida Liveaboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sportxlh

Contributor
Reaction score
formerly Palm Beach Gardens, FL: now Atlanta
# of dives
500 - 999
Need some recommendations: I'd like to do a Florida based liveaboard this year (my wife gave me a trip as a Christmas present). I've done the Juliet out of Miami and the Ultimate Getaway out of Ft Meyers in the past and had a great time (and the Spree too, but its gone). I'm not interested in a shark feeding dive so that rules out the Shear Water in WPB. I'm not opposed to going back on the Juliet or Ultimate Getaway, but are there are others that I should be considering??

The UG was sold earlier this year. Although previously reserved 2018 spearfishing trips will still be taking place, many of the open trips will be Tech oriented and deep. They do have future plans for the UG on different types of trips and possibly new dive site locations. But nothing has been officially announced yet.

Seaclusive out of Key West has the Playmate liveaboard, but not sure the 2018 trip status after Irma
www.seaclusive.com

Good to hear about UG having new plans in the near future. That’s great news.

I’ve heard excellent reviews from fellow divers about Seaclusive. I’ve tried several times to get onboard but have never been able to find a spot. The owners have placed me on a couple of wait lists before, but it just hasn’t happened. They sell out the entire boat and then who ever bought the slot fills the boat with their corresponding group. Good luck with that.

Ricardo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom